Jim Conner

Jim Conner
Certified Relocation Professional(CRP)
Realtor-President's Circle 


Semi-retired from Semonin Realtors,
Continues to hold the Kentucky Brokers License

Louisville, Ky
Phone 502-645-0051           Email:   RConner@bellsouth.net


o I was hired by Bob Smith and Rich Fuchs when I got out of the Army at Ft. Knox in January 1969.

o Trained in Louisville under Don Henson and Gary Schuetz in their West End territory that Don mentioned.

o Moved to the Evansville Area Sales Office(ASO) in June 1969.  Worked for Bob Smith and then Tom Heffner.

o July 1971 went to the sales training center in Rochester.

o 1972 went to the Chicago O'Hare Branch as a Sales Manager.

o 1974 move to the Midwest Region as the 9200 Launch Manager.

o December 1975 moved to Milwaukee as Branch Sales Manager.

o July 1979 went back to the Midwest Region in Chicago.

o March 1980 came back to the Louisville Branch.

o Left Xerox at the end of 1983-went to a company headed by Jim Russell-a former Xerox Omaha Branch Manager.

o Got in the real estate business in 1985 with Semonin Realtors-in my mind they are the "Xerox of the Louisville residential real estate market."  I tell people that those 6 moves with Xerox were actually "on the job training for real estate!"


Today, I do volunteer work with my church, American Red Cross Blood Services, and Meals-on-wheels!

I am blessed with a great wife, Mary, who I met and married at Ft. Knox prior to joining Xerox.  We have 2 daughters, Kelly and Allison, two great son-in-laws-Mitch Emoff  and Tom Whitten and 5 loveable grandchildren(Courtney, Hope, Caroline, Tre and Paige.)

I want to commend David Doll and Don Henson for their candid comments in their bios.  In my own way, I will attempt to do the same:

Priorities in my life continue to be: faith, family, & career.  In that regard, the Good Lord has blessed me and my family abundantly!  Xerox was part of those blessing-what great people everywhere, what great training, what great opportunities, and what great rewards!



Xerox always taught us to set goals for the "long-term," and in that regard, (as we all get older), it's appropriate to prepare "ourselves" for the "long-term", where peace with our Lord is, and in my opinion, so important.  I would be happy to discuss this with any of you at any time.

I look forward to hopefully seeing you all at the next Ex-Xerox event, and in the words of that famous motivational speaker, Zig Zigler,  "See You on Top!"



Dick Rudzik, Jim Conner, Bill Hinton, Bro. Dominic, Bob Reisert, Tom Stuart, Fred Henderson

Here is a picture from the Derby Blitz of 1981(thanks to Jack Colley),   
The Derby Blitz should bring back some real memories!

No comments:

Click Older Posts (Right) To See More!