Doug Anderson

Doug 2016
Doug 2018
Doug Anderson
Sales Representative
1970 - 1977
After leaving Xerox, Doug worked for IBM then became an IBM Agent before working with Educational Software after IBM.

(Doug's words)
“Well, it’s been a while since I’ve communicated with most of you....much water under the bridge since then. Xerox was the greatest job of my life. It was my most successful, the place I made so many great friends, the wildest ride I’ve ever been on and given the chance, I’d do it all over again. I have told Xerox war stories all of my life with fondness and exuberance of the experience. You were a special group of people in a great time of business growth. Those of you I know about have been very successful in life and the Xerox foundation paved the way for that success. I’ve missed all of you and hope life has treated you well.”
Doug
Doug and his daughter 2019
Doug currently resides in Louisville and enjoys his family, the Louisville Cardinals and retirement.

Click Older Posts (Right) To See More!