Tony Frazier

Tony Frazier
Tony Frazier
Jasper, Alabama

Tony was a sales rep in the early '70's first as a Road Runner and later working on Jim Kincer's team, serving the Hopkinsville area.  Tony was a very personable, fun-loving gentleman with a large sense-of-humor and was always the heart of the party!  Tony, was with Xerox for only a few years, but, everyone who met him (employees and customers) enjoyed and appreciated him!

"My wife Beatrice and I have been married 17 (as of 
 this writing) years she is my best friend (really).  

I worked in the Coal Industry selling Heavy equipment for 12 years, however have been with Flowserve for more than 18 years, as a Senior Sales Engineer".          



Flowserve deals with Fluid handling, Pumps, Valves and Mechanical seals. 

My wife and I moved to Jasper, Alabama (my wife's hometown) and I retired in 2019.  My daughter lives close to Louisville and my son lives in Chicago". 

No comments:

Click Older Posts (Right) To See More!